- They make it look so easy on TV! Can it be that hard?
- Why do curling stones curl?
- What does sweeping do to a moving stone?
- How heavy is a curling stone? Do I need to be able to pick it up?
These questions (and more) can be answered at the Rochester Curling Club's Adult Learn to Curl classes. Learn to Curl sessions for adults (ages 18 and up) are offered in the fall and winter. The five-week program includes individual instruction and practice time as well as the opportunity to play actual games.
- Fall 2013 Classes: October 20, October 27, November 3, November 10, and November 17
- Winter 2014 Classes; January 12, January 19, January 26, February 2, and February 9
Classes meet Sundays from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Fee (subject to change): $60 per person for the five week program; this includes the use of all needed equipment.
Participants should dress in layers, including light gloves and flexible athletic pants; Please carry in clean sneakers.
Enrollment is limited so please register early. To register, please email your name and contact information to: email@example.com.
Additional questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.